As your community bank, we look forward to helping you and your business achieve your financial goals. We take a customized solutions approach to financing. We'll meet with you and your management team to determine the appropriate financing and cash management solutions specifically for your business and industry.
CONNECT WITH A LENDER
Why bank with a Big Bank when you can bank locally?
Our lenders are local and experienced. Our loan decisions are made locally by people who know the market. Our lenders are your neighbors. We tailor lending solutions to specifically meet your needs.
- Lines of Credit for accounts receivable and inventory financing, operating expenses, funding gaps, and emergency funding
- Installment or Term Loans for furniture, equipment, machinery, or permanent working capital to grow your business
- Letters of Credit to provide bonding for performance or work completion of projects
- Secured and Unsecured lines and loans available
- Flexible loan structures to meet the timing of your source of repayment
- Revolving facilities that enable you to borrow and repay multiple times
- Competitive terms – fixed and variable rates available
- Loans and lines of credit are tied to a Foundation One Bank commercial checking account.
- Save time and make money
- Seasoned loan officers with skills to handle your loan, deposit, and Cash Management needs
- Gain a partner that wants to help your business grow
- Fast turnaround- local loan authority and decision making
- Local consultative advice from a lending team that cares about your business
Complete a Personal Financial Statement
These loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to help small businesses increase their viability and borrowing power. For businesses that qualify, they may offer longer terms and lower down payments than most conventional loans. To learn more about SBA loans go to www.sba.gov or feel free to call one of our Lending Team experts at any of our branch locations.
If your business depends on specialized commercial equipment, we can provide the right commercial financing option whether you are a start-up business or an established business in need of an equipment upgrade.
|We will be closed on October 10th for Columbus Day.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge