Are you looking to boost operating efficiencies? We offer a full suite of cash management services through our online platform that can help you expedite financial processes and save you money.
Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments and debits for increased efficiency.
- Deposit payroll automatically to employees' accounts
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, our secure remote deposit capture program, you can electronically deposit checks directly from your office. Streamline business operations, reduce expenses, and eliminate cumbersome trips to the branch.
- Make deposits directly from your office
- Extended cutoff times broaden your deposit window
- Eliminate the cost and liability of regular trips to the branch
- Reduce preparation costs and improve cash flow
- Faster clearing and availability of funds
- Reduce the risk of fraud
- Easily consolidate deposits from multiple locations
Whether you need to send funds domestically or internationally, it's easy to move money quickly without compromising security.
What information do I need to wire funds?
To wire funds to a recipient, we will need all of the following:
- Recipient account holder name
- Recipient account number
- Recipient mailing address.
- Recipient bank routing/SWIFT number including any wire instructions from recipient bank if an intermediary bank is involved
- Recipient bank address
- Brief description of purpose of wire
- Any originator to beneficiary information necessary or special instructions
When do you process wires?
- We will start processing your wire the same business day if we receive it before the cut-off time. If we receive your request after that time, we will process it the following business day.
- Before we send a wire, it goes through an internal review process, and in some cases, we may need to contact you to verify your request. After we have sent the wire, the receiving bank may have its own review process, which could delay delivery.
Rates & Fees
- Domestic Outgoing Wire $20.00 per domestic wire
- International Outgoing Wire $50.00 per wire
- Domestic Incoming Wire $15.00 per wire
- International Incoming Wire $15.00 per wire
Business Credit Cards
Manage business expenses and last-minute purchases with one of our United Banker’s Bank Business Credit Cards. Select the program that fits your business' spending needs and apply online today.
Learn More About Our Business Credit Cards
Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland provides solutions to help business owners operate efficiently including credit card processing, payroll services, and point of sale solutions.
Learn More About Merchant Services
Night Deposit (Night Drop) service is available to Foundation One business clients to give companies the security and convenience of making deposits after banking hours. This service provides a way for businesses to drop funds in the bank’s depository vault instead of holding the funds overnight or over the weekend.
Not so long ago, reconciling your accounts required hours of tedious data entry. Now, you can eliminate all the hard work by linking your FOB bank and credit card accounts directly to QuickBooks online accounting software.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge