Commercial loans are considered to be any loan made to benefit a profit making endeavor. The most unique aspect of our commercial lending philosophy is flexibility. The variety of loans both in purpose and security is our hallmark.
- Loans for an agricultural project.
- Loans to purchase equipment for enterprise.
- Working capital loans.
- Loans to purchase business property.
- Loans to acquire a business.
- Small Business Administration guaranteed loans.
- Seasonal operating loans.
- Variable rate or fixed rates.
- Establishing a line of credit for future use.